I&Apart In Saint Petersburg, Russia

I&Apart



I&Apart

I&ApartI&ApartI&Apart


I&Apart


I&Apart - Set in a prime location of Bolshaya Kushelevka, I&Apart puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. To be found at the hotel are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, room service, airport transfer, dry cleaning, elevator. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature heating, desk, soundproofing, extra long beds (> 2 meters), television LCD/plasma screen. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Discover all Bolshaya Kushelevka has to offer by making I&Apart your base.

Hotel Name I&Apart
Addressline Ulitsa Khoshimina 16
City Saint Petersburg
Zip Code 194355
Country Russia
Longitude - Latitude 30.3249 - 60.05405
Continent Europe


I&Apart


I&Apart Video





I&Apart


You Might Also Like:
  • Oak Tree Inn In Brafferton, United Kingdom
  • Acoya Curacao Resort, Villas & Spa In Willemstad, Curacao
  • Heritage Grand Inn Canton In Canton (IL), United States
  • Buddy's Hostel e Pousada Itacare In Itacare, Brazil
  • Together Happiness Bed and Breakfast In Yilan, Taiwan
  • Hotel Empire Regency In Jaipur, India
  • Windu Villas In Bali, Indonesia
  • Island View Motel In Saint John (NB), Canada
  • Stadthotel Brunner In Schladming, Austria
  • Tres Verdes Resort & Resto-Bar In Palawan, Philippines
  • La Corte Dei Principi In Florence, Italy
  • 567GLEN By Executive Villas Florida In Orlando (FL), United States
  • Stay Inn Hostel In Moscow, Russia
  • Cap Campus In Lyon, France
  • Akron B&B In Sant'Alessio Siculo, Italy

  • Related: I&Apart In Saint Petersburg, Russia